Did you know that Gale provides guided tutorials to help you plan summer reading programs? These summer reading tutorials are particularly good for library staff who are new to planning and implementing the summer reading program and for staff who are looking for new and/or different ways to plan their summer reading program.
Some of the topics covered by these tutorials include, but are not limited to:
- Online book clubs
- Using Gale resources to create games
- Using Gale resources to create reading activities
- Readers’ advisory
Here is how to access these tutorials:
- Go to Gale Guided Tutorials.
- Scroll down the page and look for “Summer Reading” towards the bottom of the right-hand column.
- Click on the tutorial(s) of your choice and they should automatically launch in a new tab in your browser.